Love Mamas supports women through the post-partum shift and beyond. We work in the home to provide emotional, physical and culinary support for families, freeing them up to spend time with their precious new additions.
Love | Support | Community | Healing
Love Mamas have a holistic care approach. We are dedicated to honouring and nurturing women by supporting their needs within their home environment. We also support mothers who have been ‘coping’ for long periods without respite.
Love Mamas is an ACC-registered Vendor and accredited to assist Multiple Birth families through WINZ and MSD, based in Wellington, NZ.
In-home Support | In-home Massage | Workshops and events
Love Mamas offers...
- In-home sessions (help with light housework, toddlers, laundry etc)
- Emotional & Physical support in the home and help with appointments, scans, and follow ups pre & post-partum
- Supportive assistance with breastfeeding, processing birth stories, parenting anxieties and any other issues that may arise
- Meal Planning & Preparation in your home, personalised to your family's dietary requirements
- In-home Post-Partum Massage
- Workshops and Community Events
- Personalised gift vouchers for family and friends who want to support someone but cannot be there themselves
Contact us and let us provide that support for you and your family, your friend or colleague during those important days and months with baby.